Friday, June 29, 2012

A Confession of Faith on the Inspiration and Preservation of Scripture


If you agree with the doctrine taught in the confession below, please subscribe to it in the comment section, and encourage like-minded believers to subscribe also.  Please reserve the comment section here for subscriptions;  one can discuss the content of the confession here and here.  The confession is also on this website.


The content of this post has moved.  Please click here to view this confession of faith.

5 comments:

Thomas Ross said...

I will happily subscribe my name to this confession. May the truths in it be held by Baptist churches everywhere until the Rapture.

Thomas D. Ross, Mukwonago, WI

Anonymous said...

I also happily subscribe to this.

Art Dunham,
Woodstock, VA

Jonathan Speer said...

Consider me a subscriber as well...

This is as clear and succinct statement as I have seen on the subject. It is well sourced primarily from God's word and also from historical documents.

Jonathan P. Speer, Greenville, SC

Kent Brandenburg said...

I would confess this. It's historical and scriptural. It's also an actual confession, unlike modern version proponents. They don't have a statement to be made that reflects scripture and history.

Tammy and Russ said...

I was just searching the web and came across this confession posted a few years ago. I agree with this confession. It accurately describes my belief in the preservation of Scripture.